The RCBS® Turret Press offers simple operation—no complex or automated processes.
Out Of Stock
- Six-station turret head allows many combinations in the mounting sequence of dies
- May be operated in progressive or single-stage mode; in progressive mode, output can be increased from 50 to 200 rounds per hour
- Rugged, cast iron frame, toggle block and turret head
- Standard 7/8 inch-14 threads
- The turret head is held in place by one bolt for quick, easy changeovers
- Turret Pin Assembly and Ball Handle Assembly may be positioned for right- or left-hand use
- Standard Shell Holders slip into press ram and are securely held in place by a clip spring
- Primer Plugs and Sleeves are supplied for seating large and small primers
- Primers are seated away from stacked primers
- Safety tube included
- Primer Catcher keeps spent primers on floor
- Baked epoxy finish is chip- and fade-resistant and allows for quick, easy cleaning
Our presses are designed and manufactured to last a lifetime and we stand by them!
Whether you've owned our famous Rock Chucker for decades, or are just getting started with our new Rebel press, RCBS stands for quality, precision, and toughness when it comes to single stage, turret or progressive presses.
RCBS: Precisioneered Reloading
RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of handloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943. RCBS is the leading manufacturer of reloading equipment for rifles and pistols. Reloading is an exact process with tight tolerances. It requires precision and skill to be done correctly. That’s why RCBS makes state-of-the-art products all are backed by RCBS’s industry-leading reputation.