Matchmaster dies are the pinnacle of reloading dies with rich features, outstanding fit and finish, and unbeatable accuracy.
Available in both full-length size and neck-size sets, as well as a stand-alone seater die, you will enjoy years of use from Matchmaster dies. Each die is made from case hardened steel, the inside surfaces are precision-drilled and reamed to exacting standards, and hand polished.
Matchmaster sizing dies use interchangeable neck bushings (sold separately). This changeable diameter neck bushing has been used by benchrest and long-range precision shooters for years. This allows you to change the self-centering changeable neck bushing to precisely set the amount of tension on the bullet. It also keeps the brass working to a minimum to extend the life of your cases.
The Matchmaster seater die is beautifully machined, polished, and finished off with a deep blued finish like on the finest firearms. The large, oversized adjustment knob on the Matchmaster seater die has oversized letters and hash marks making it both precise to turn as well as easy to read. Dial one thousandth of an inch, and that is exactly what you will get.
The seater also features our exclusive loading window which allows you to drop the bullet in and simply run the press to seat your bullet. No more trying to balance a bullet on a case mouth or putting fingers in danger. The internal sleeve catches and holds the bullet in perfect alignment with the case and guides it during the seating operation for astoundingly concentric results.
Note: Sizing die requires appropriate neck bushings. Find yours here.
- Full-Length Die Set includes Full-Length Sizing Die and Bullet Seating Die
- Utilizes Neck Bushing to Control Neck Tension (Sold Separately)
- Sizing Die Include Titanium Carbo Nitride Expander for reduced brass build up on expander and smooth case extraction
- Bullet seating window with bullet retention system
- Large Oversize Micrometer for easy adjustments
- Free-floating, self-centering bullet seating stem
- Standard 7/8"-14 Thread
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA