The Grand 20 Gauge
RCBS® The Grand
- Front-mounted powder charging station makes it easy to view the powder charge and remove the charged hull for weighing, if necessary
- Powder System provides three positions for the Powder Measure: on, off and empty
- Powder Bushings interchange in about 30 seconds and are available for all popular loads
- Powder Hopper holds up to 1 pound of smokeless powder
- Case-activated shot system prevents spillage and is easily drained
- Shot Bushings interchange in about 30 seconds, and are available for most popular charge weights and shot sizes
- Shot Hopper capacity is 25 pounds
- Conversion Kits are available for changing to 12- or 20-gauge as required
- U.S. Patent No. 6,772,668.
Our presses are designed and manufactured to last a lifetime and we stand by them!
Whether you've owned our famous Rock Chucker for decades, or are just getting started with our new Rebel press, RCBS stands for quality, precision, and toughness when it comes to single stage, turret or progressive presses.
RCBS: Precisioneered Reloading
RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of handloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943. RCBS is the leading manufacturer of reloading equipment for rifles and pistols. Reloading is an exact process with tight tolerances. It requires precision and skill to be done correctly. That’s why RCBS makes state-of-the-art products all are backed by RCBS’s industry-leading reputation.