6.5 Creedmoor Primers and Die Reloading Kit
6.5 Creedmoor Primers and Die Reloading Kit
or 4 interest-free payments with
We've teamed up with CCI to get reloaders on the right path with these limited time die & primers kits.
Each die and shell holder combo comes with 1,000 caliber-appropriate CCI primers. Choose from six of today’s most popular and easy to load rifle and pistol calibers.
All sales final (no returns), includes 1000 primers, RCBS reloading die set, shell holder, hazmat shipping & handling included.
Shipment will arrive in two parcels due to hazmat requirement for primers.
Due to additional processing needed for hazmat requirements, Primer shipments may temporarily be delayed by up to 7 days.
Primer bundles ship from our warehouse in two separate shipments. The primer bundle price include the extra shipping and HazMat fees. Primers are considered hazardous materials and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons.
Primer bundles, while warrantable, cannot be returned to RCBS or our retail partners. All sales on primer bundles are final.
We put together dies and shell-holders for three of today’s favorite target range and home-defense pistol cartridges and three of the most popular competition and hunting rifle cartridges, then matched them with the one component hardest to find in today’s market: primers.
Whether you’re an experienced handloader looking to expand your current setup or someone who’s wanted to begin reloading for the first time and discover both the money savings and increased accuracy the hobby delivers, these six bundles* offer something for everyone.
- Pistol-caliber bundles include the legendary RCBS three-die set of carbide sizing, expander, and bullet-seating dies, caliber-matched shell holder, and 1,000 CCI primers**:
- 9mm Luger bundle includes Small Pistol primers
- .40 S&W/10mm bundle includes Small Pistol primers
- .45 ACP/G.A.P./Auto Rim bundle includes Large Pistol primers
- Bottleneck rifle-caliber bundles includes RCBS’ outstanding and proprietary two-die set. With that set you get a full-length sizing die that brings the case to SAAMI minimum cartridge dimensions, sizing the outside of the case, de-priming, expanding the neck to accept a new bullet, and holding headspacing to minimum tolerances to avoid changing the case body length. This full-length sizing die is paired with a seater die that has a bullet-seater plug, as well as a built-in roll crimper to secure the bullet during seating. We add in the caliber-appropriate shell holder and 1,000 CCI primers***:
- .223 Remington bundle includes Small Rifle primers
- 6.5 Creedmoor bundle includes Large Rifle primers
- .308 Winchester bundle includes Large Rifle primers
*All die/shell holder/primer sales are final, non-returnable, and non-refundable. Kits are warrantable, but cannot be returned.
**Each pistol primer/die/shell holder bundle price of $219.99 includes federally mandated shipping and a HazMat fee of $35.00 for every 1,000 primers. Primers are boxed and shipped separately, via ground freight, from die and shell holder combinations.
*** Each rifle primer/die/shell holder bundle price of $199.99 includes federally mandated shipping and a HazMat fee of $35.00 for every 1,000 primers. Primers are boxed and shipped separately, via ground freight, from die and shell holder combinations.
This offer is valid for all order shipping to all U.S. states except Hawaii, Alaska, Massachusetts and the District of Columbia.. There is no limit on the number of bundles you can purchase, but each single bundle incurs the included $35 HazMat fee (included in each bundle price). All bundle sales are final, non-refundable, and cannot be returned, either in part or wholly, to RCBS or our retail partners.
Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Primers Kits cannot be returned.
- Die sets are standard 7/8"-14 thread.
- Proprietary Die steel manufactured in our Oroville headquarters, 100% made in the USA.
- RCBS shell holders are built for Single Stage and Turrets Presses and ensure proper alignment between the cartridge and die.
- RCBS shell holders are manufactured to exacting tolerances and are hardened for years of use.
- Shell holders are cut to .125" depth for proper headspacing.
- CCI Primers are continuously tested and improved. As a result today’s CCI primers are more sensitive, easier to seat and more compatible with progressive and automated loading equipment than ever before.
- CCI Primers utilize modern non-corrosive and non-mercuric initiator mixes for the cleanest burn possible.
- RCBS Limited Lifetime Warranty included on all dies and shell holders.
- Meet most reloading needs
- A name you can trust in reloading for over 75 years. Have a problem or question, give our experts in Oroville a call.
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Carrier Restrictions||Cannot ship via air, USPS, to P.O. Boxes | Must Ship to Contiguous United States|
|Purchase Note||Not returnable to RCBS or any of our retail partners|