Shell Holder #29
or 4 interest-free payments with
RCBS Single Stage shell holders are built from hardened steel and designed to properly align the case with the reloading die.
RCBS Single Stage shell holders are built from hardened steel and designed to properly align the case with the reloading die in single-stage and turret presses. They’re sized to fit specific case heads and capture 0.125 inch of the case head for proper SAAMI headspacing.
- 25 Automatic (.25 ACP)
- RCBS shell holders are built for Single Stage and Turrets Presses.
- RCBS shell holders are manufactured to exacting tolerances.
- RCBS shell holders are hardened for years of use.
- RCBS shell holders ensure proper alignment between the cartridge and die.
- The Shell holders are cut to .125" depth for proper headspacing.
- RCBS Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Shell holders are a must for any caliber you're reloading, and we have you covered.
Check out our reference charts to find what shell holder is recommended for you.
RCBS: Precisioneered Reloading
RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of handloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943. RCBS is the leading manufacturer of reloading equipment for rifles and pistols. Reloading is an exact process with tight tolerances. It requires precision and skill to be done correctly. That’s why RCBS makes state-of-the-art products all are backed by RCBS’s industry-leading reputation.
|Shell Holder #||29|
25 Auto (25 ACP)