Product Set Includes
or 4 interest-free payments with
No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+. Subject to credit approval. See Terms
RCBS Single Stage shell holders are built from hardened steel and designed to properly align the case with the reloading die.
RCBS Single Stage shell holders are built from hardened steel and designed to properly align the case with the reloading die in single-stage and turret presses. They’re sized to fit specific case heads and capture 0.125 inch of the case head for proper SAAMI headspacing.
- 7.62mm x 39
- 6mm PPC
- 22 PPC
- 264 LBC-AR
- 6.5 Grendel
- 6mm ARC
- 6mm AR
- RCBS shell holders are built for Single Stage and Turrets Presses.
- RCBS shell holders are manufactured to exacting tolerances.
- RCBS shell holders are hardened for years of use.
- RCBS shell holders ensure proper alignment between the cartridge and die.
- The Shell holders are cut to .125" depth for proper headspacing.
- RCBS Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Decap and lube cases in one step
- Compatible with progressive and single-stage presses
- Four sizes cover 45 popular calibers
- Faster and cleaner than a lube pad
- Easy to refill with RCBS® Case Lube—2
- Standard 7/8 inch-14 thread